Educareer is best ENZRA Recognised Consultancy in Kerala
New Zealand is a unique country, with gorgeous scenery and excellent study opportunities. It’s a safe and welcoming community with a world-class reputation for cutting-edge research and creative energy. These elements make the country an attractive destination for international students.
One great advantage to studying in New Zealand is the unique approach to education. Students are encouraged to think as an individual and find their own solutions, which is how many develop unique strengths and ideas whilst studying in the country.
You are able to study in New Zealand at all of the traditional levels; undergraduate (bachelor’s), postgraduate (master’s) and doctoral (Ph.D.). There are options to gain specific qualifications, such as Graduate Diplomas and Honours. These types of study generally last one year. .
- Internationally recognized Universities – All 8 New Zealand Universities have found a place in QS World Rankings 2018:
- Tuition Fees & Expenses – ~ Undergraduate – $18000 – $25000 and Post Graduate – $25,000 – $40000.
- Work Permit – Up to 3 year Post study work permit available. Opportunity to work off campus- (20 hours/week in regular session and full time during vacation).
- Quality Learning – The New Zealand education system is based on the British education model.
- Minimal Requirements – New Zealand Universities have minimal entry requirements for many programs.IELTS Score Starting From (Overall 5.5 with no less than 5.0) For Diploma.
- Safe and Stable Society – New Zealand is the second safest peaceful and safe country out of 163 countries in the world. (Global Peace Index 2017).
- Beautiful Country – New Zealand offers the best of both the worlds- city and country life. You can access all the modern amenities and facilities of city life while enjoying the beauty of the countryside.