Scholarships in Australia for International Students
- For: Citizens from Asia, Pacific, Middle East and Africa
- Benefits: Full tuition fee, establishment allowance, OSHC, Return air travel, etc.
- Apply at: Online Application Scholarships Information System- oasis.dfat.gov.edu
Australian Government Research Training Program
- For: Domestic and International Students pursuing Masters or Research Program in Australia
- Benefits: RTP tuition fee payment for Higher Degree Research Student, RTP Stipend to pay for living expenses, RTP Allowances to pay ancillary costs of HDR students
- Apply at: www.education.gov.au/research-training-program
Australia APEC Women in Research Fellowship
- For: Citizens from Chile, People’s Republic of China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Papua New Guinea, Peru, the Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam.
- Benefits:Travel allowance of AUD 3,000 for Asian economies; AUD 4,500 for South American economies, Establishment allowance: AUD 2,000, Monthly stipend: AUD 3,000, Monthly family allowance AUD 1,200
- Apply at: Australian APEC Study Centre at RMIT University
Endeavor Postgraduate Scholarship Awards
- For: International students pursuing Masters or PhD courses in Australia
- Benefits: Tuition fee, travel allowance, establishment allowance, monthly stipend and health insurance
- Apply at: internationaleducation.gov.au
Scholarships from International Organizations
Do not underestimate yourself and apply for the scholarships awarded by international organizations such as:
- The United Nations
- World Council of Churches
- Soros Foundation
- World Health Organization
Prepare before-hand to apply for these scholarships as these may require application from home country.
How are scholarships Awarded in Australia to International Students?
Scholarships to international students are awarded on the following basis:
- Excellent achievement
- Great academic potential
- Splendid Performance
- Extra-curricular activities
- Social work and awareness