Australia is the home of some of the world’s top research facilities and academic institutions.
It ranks among the highest in international measurements of government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, economic freedom, and education.
Australia is currently the third most popular destination for international students in the English-speaking world. For a country with a relatively small number of universities, Australia offers truly world-class education and regularly features in global rankings. Eight Australian universities placed in the top 100 in the latest QS World University Rankings
Imagine learning in supportive academic environments where professors are approachable and classrooms reflect the cultural diversity of the land.
Imagine entering the workforce with qualifications that are recognized and respected the world over.
This is what it means to study in Australia!
Start your Education in Australia with valuable information on everything you need to know about studying abroad in Australia, from study permits and temporary resident visas and how much it costs, to find a program and what student life in Australia is really all about!
Why Choose Australia?
- Excellent education system – Australia has one of the best education systems in the world. University of Queensland, and the University of Sydney are among the 50 best universities of the world. Australian universities are always excited to welcome international students into their communities.
- Innovation – Australia has a reputation for adopting new technologies at a faster rate than in most other countries and enters the new millennium with one of the highest rates of internet access in the world.
- Cultural diversity – Australia is a diverse melting pot of cultures. The sheer amount of cultures that abound offers the chance to step outside of your usual comfort zone and experience something new, but also to feel a sense of belonging in the multicultural setting.
- Easy access to part-time jobs alongside your studies – During your studies in Australia, you will easily find a student job. For enrolled students, there are several opportunities to work. With the Australian Student Visa, you are allowed to work up to 20 hours per week during the semester. During semester breaks you could even work full time.
- Visa red-tapism – Most of us are familiar with the high-handedness of the American and the British visa officials. On any given day, a genuine visa application may get turned down for reasons best known to them. This is gradually going in favour of new academic destinations.
- Cost of living – In Australia, a student gets value for money in terms of cost of living. The conversion factor is cheaper compared to the UK or US.
- Easy communication – Australians speak English, which makes it easy for most international students to understand and be understood. However, the slang may take a little longer to master!
Programs offered in Australia are Industry oriented & best suited to the employment market Nationally & Internationally both. .
The courses Offered in Australia are accredited under the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF), these include-
There are 3 types of Educational institutes in Australia-
- Private colleges
- Good academics.
- IELTS Score as suggested in the English language requirement
- Finances to support education as per the living expenses guideline given under living expenses
- Genuine Intentions to Study in Australia